Monday, March 3, 2014

It's About Time

It's time to revive The Rant.

Health problems have prevented me from writing for a long time, but I've made a decision, for my own benefit, to write something every day, and some of it will make it up here.  I'm not expecting to be nominated for Blog of the Year, but if you do happen to be reading this, leave me a comment on what you'd like to read about.

You'll get movies, guaranteed, a bit of a pop culture here and there, some short stories and poems, possibly some of what I'm studying (don't worry, I'll leave out the boring Freudian stuff) and, I'm sure, a number of proper Rants.  The aim is to write more frequent, smaller posts, but if you know me at all, one thing I'm never short on is words.

Right now I've got to get back to Leatherface and his chainsaw, ready for a Horror lecture tomorrow (that's the name of the module, not a reflection on my lecturer).  Let's see how many other stupid things this group of twenty-somethings can do before the end of the movie....

1 comment: